Saturday, November 29, 2014

Autobiographical Narrative

            I live in the Mid-City area. My neighborhood is pretty calm. There can be times when people get in loud arguments or fights but that doesn't happen often. One day there was a car accident. I was only 14 years old when this happened. The scene was horrifying. The car went into flames. My mom was the first one outside to see what happen. She said that the accident was traumatizing because she heard the man in car scream for help and she couldn't do anything but call the police. The man died in the accident. The man was only 25 years old. He had a daughter. Every year where that accident occur his family leaves him letters, candles, and balloons. It’s sad to hear when someone with a son/daughter dies because the child is not going to make any more memories with that figure. This accident has made me realize that life is too really short.

1 comment: